because some of us feel the need to actually end animal suffering instead of shutting up while murder and rape continue by the second
why is it that most (not all) vegans make being vegan about 95% of their identity? i’m sure you’re an interesting person for reasons other than not consuming animal biproducts. i just don’t get it.
no no, i get why people choose to be vegan. i am by no means saying it’s stupid, or wrong. if i could afford to be vegan all the time, i would. i just hate that people get so consumed by it that they feel the need to jump down peoples’ throats the way radical religious folks do, and when you ask what they do it’s always “VEGAN. VEGAN I AM VEGAN FUCK YOU, YA BLOODMOUTH I’M VEGAN” and by the way, where does rape come into this? do you even know what you’re saying?
- daughter-of-smoke-and-bone likes this
- ocorinna likes this
- ibsiiav likes this
- sagittarius-sun likes this
- veganshack reblogged this from almondmilkh0tel and added:
- fuck-you-im-an-adult reblogged this from almondmilkh0tel and added:
- almondmilkh0tel reblogged this from veganshack and added:
- obstipation likes this